Li Yi Feng and Zhao Li Ying are killing with cuteness in their latest appearance in Tencent Star Awards last December 10 where they won the most popular actor and actress in a Chinese drama.
Li Yi Feng went onstage for a second time to accept the VIP Star of the Year Award and you can probably guess that Legend of Chusen won best drama in a category voted in by QQ VIP users.
These two have officially turned me into a stalker for the night. Besides sitting right next to each other, their respective awards were announced within a moment's notice, which is why Zhao Li Ying immediately turns to Li Yi Feng for company though the host makes a dramatic pause before saying Li Yi Feng's name, which left him unsure whether to stand or sit while Zhao Li Ying laughs out loud.
Meanwhile, Vlinkage releases its tally of Chinese dramas that have been viewed more than 10 billion times and Legend of Chusen tops the list though I feel like Princess Weiyoung may give it a run for its money since it literally just finished airing and already ranks at number four.
1. Legend of Chusen (Zhao Li Ying, Li Yi Feng) 25.5 billion2. Legend of Miyue (Sun Li) 23.9 billion
3. Journey of Flower (Zhao Li Ying and Wallace Huo) 21 billion
4. Princess Weiyoung (Tiffany Tang and Luo Jin) 19 billion
5. Ode to Joy (Liu Tao, Jiang Xin, Olivia Wang Zi Wen, Yang Zi, etc.) 18.3 billion
6. Ice Fantasy (Feng Shao Feng, Victoria Song and Ma Tianyu) 16.4 billion
7. Just One Smile is Very Alluring (Yang Yang and Zheng Shuang) 15.8 billion
8. To Be A Better Man (Sun Hong Lei, Jiang Shu Ying) 14 billion
9. Nirvana in Fire (Hu Ge) 13.7 billion
10. Empress of China (Fan Bing Bing) 13.5 billion
11. Sparrow (Li Yi Feng, Zhou Dongyu and Zhang Ruo Yun) 11.6 billion
12. The Mystic Nine (William Chan and Zhao Li Ying) 11.4 billion
13. God of War Zhao Yun (Lin Gengxin and Im Yoona) 10.8 billion
14. Legend of Zhen Huan (Sun Li) 10.8 billion
15. Sword of Legends (Li Yi Feng and Yang Mi) 10.1 billion
16. My Sunshine (Wallace Chung and Tiffany Tang) 10 billion